Heine Brothers is taking a leap forward in their quest to fill your need for coffee, wonderful coffee, no matter what part of town you’re in. The next neighborhood they are going to call home? Schnitzelburg.
Heine Brothers’ Coffee is proud to announce a new location opening mid-March in the redeveloped Dahlem Center, on the corner of Eastern Parkway and Shelby Street in Schnitzelburg! This shop will feature:
- 100% Fair-Trade & Organic Coffee, roasted in the Clifton neighborhood
- Fresh, local pastries & cakes from Kizito, Divinity Fine Catering, Nancy’s
- Bagels, Desserts by Helen, and more
- Grilled panini’s, made by Lotsa Pasta
- Over 20 options for Organic Loose-Leaf Tea
- Spacious, comfy seating areas – great for individuals and groups!
- Drive-thru – convenient and fast!
- Outdoor seating
This will be Heine Brothers’ Coffee’s ninth shop, with others in the Highlands, Crescent Hill, St. Matthews, and Westport Village. Hiring will begin in late February – applications are available at all Heine Brothers’ Coffee locations.
I bet jobs at this Heine Brothers become coveted by UofL students. And I bet the drive-thru will be crazy busy.